Check out all my photos here in one place!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Announcing........My Digital Studio!


Yes! SU has come out with a fabulous new software program, called My Digital Studio! Well, actually, right now it is only available to demonstrators, but in just a short time (October 1), it will be available for purchase to everyone!! Right now I'm just learning all the ins and outs of this program, but it is VERY user friendly! The beauty of this program is that the elements included in the software all match the SU line....and as time goes on, there will be downloads available so that we can add even more new elements!

When I arrived home from my trip to New Orleans this week, my package from SU was waiting for me and My Digital Studio was in it.....and I just couldn't wait to play!! If you have never scrapbooked....or even if you are an avid fan....I promise you will absolutely LOVE this!

I've completed a few pages, but this is my first one. As you can see, there are images added in using our stamp sets....and the size can be adjusted to suit your needs!! Check out the photo corners, brads, and the Hodgepodge Hardware! The background was added in....and, yes, it matches our DSP line!......and the stitching was also added.

With this program you can make cards, scrapbooks of various sizes, videos and so much more. For this first project, I'm putting together an 8"x8" album and starting from scratch....or, in other words.....I'm not using templates.

There is still a lot I need to learn about this program, but I'm pretty happy with my first attempt......what do YOU think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think its Spectacular for your first digi layout!

Ceal said...

Great job, I am not into digi yet but I need to be

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin