Check out all my photos here in one place!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

SBS24 -- #15: Homorous

Well, I've been truly negligent in posting for this group....my sincerest apologies! I've been having trouble keeping up and am trying to do my best. Not sure if I'll be able to post each week, but I do have something to share this time around!



Some of you may remember the set, Sassy Susie, from one of last year's mini catalogs. Even though she did not make the main catalog, she is still on my self.....I just had to keep her!! You see, she's just perfect for birthday cards for those girlfriends who are of "a certain age!!" So, here she is. There's lots on this card that is retired, but still from SU. AND, here's another example of using DSP for backgrounds!!


"Susie" has been colored in with my Copics (they are just so much fun to use!!), and her necklace and earrings have been dotted with my glitter pen (also non-SU). However, all of the other "ingredients" on this creation are SU. BTW, the inside of the card says, "or is it the candles on your cake?" She just cracks me up!
Stamps: Sassy Susie*
Inks: Adirondack by Ranger in Pitch Black (for image), Basic Gray (for greeting)
CS: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore
Misc: Copics**, Green Galore Mini Brads, Paper Piercer & Template (Tool Kit), Turquoise Grosgrain*, Retired DSP, Dimensionals (for under image), Glitter Pen (by Sakura)
*Retired
**Non SU
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Leona said...

I love this card and the sentiment attached lol...

great take on our challenge i need to start doing these aswell i think!

kc_froglady said...

great card! You aren't the only one who has trouble keeping up with the challenges everywhere LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin