Check out all my photos here in one place!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cheers to You!

When I spotted this set in the new catalog I knew I had to have it. But with so many pretty things, it kind of sunk down the priority list....that is until I saw the spiral card demonstrated! What fun! Even still, I waited and finally earned it on my last order. I'm sure it will be used often...just love that martini glass, and the champagne glasses are perfect for anniversaries, engagements, and weddings! Check it out here!...and be sure to contact me to order YOUR set! (Or order directly through me online.....see the top right corner of this blog and click!)



Well, I needed a "man" card....or more specifically, a "man" birthday card. The beer mug is PERFECT for this! Isn't it fun?!! Just WAIT till you see the inside!!!!! For the front, I used my Dots and Spots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder in my Big Shot and "colored" in the foam on the mug with a white Applique Pen that I've had since SU used to sell them!





Then the inside is an idea demonstrated at Convention this past summer. Check this out! Even my twin daughers were impressed.....and that is just so rare!! The saying on the inside is from the retired It's Your Birthday set.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend....and thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Cheers to You, It's Your Birthday*
Inks: Jet Black StazOn, White Craft
CS: Basic Black, Whisper White, Summer Sun
Misc: Summer Sun Marker, Black Gingham Ribbon, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Round Punches, White Applique Pen*, Spots & Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree totally manly and super for a birthday. I may "need " that set after all!

Kathy W said...

this was my first set so excited to buy- the pop up cards are a blast to make- love the embossed touch you did with it.

Kerry D-C said...

Super Fun!!!!
I am such a chick-card maker...I just want to add a little sparkly cherry on top of that foam! LOL!
On St. Paddy's Day you can make green beer and add a little sparkly clover to the top. heeheehee

Basement Stamper said...

Barb, great card!! This is a perfect masculine card and love the foam!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Great man card Barbara, I love the inside!

Julie sbs-24

Unknown said...

What a great card, I just love the pop up inside, Well done

wendie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin