Check out all my photos here in one place!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Baby Thank You Cards

My nephew is having a baby! (Oh, that SO doesn't sound right!!) So, being the terrific aunt that I am, I offered to make the Thank You cards to be used for baby shower gifts, which is in early January. Now, I thought this was a nice thing to do....and then found out that I'd need to make 65!! OH, MY! Ok, so 65 means a few extra for those "just in case they are needed" times. So, we're up to 75!
Well, as luck would have it, I was given my nephew's name (which included his significant other) in the "family grab bag." (We each choose a name and buy a gift for that one person....makes it much easier and we can be so much more generous.) So, I decided that these cards would be part of the gift....that means they need to be done soon.....that also means that they need to be simple!
So, here's a sample of the card and the envy, which is peaking out to the side. Both use retired sets, the classic Warmest Regards, along with Simple Somethings (always loved that set!) and Nice and Narrow for the envelope....what a great match they are!!
Whew! Almost half done.....and then I can complete my Christmas cards!

Stamps: Simple Somethings* (card), Warmest Regards*; Nice & Narrow* (envelope)
Inks: Jet Black StazOn
CS: Whisper White, Barely Banana
Misc: Certainly Celery & Barely Banana Markers, Cuttlebug Bow Embossing Folder**

*Retired sets; **Non-SU

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin