Check out all my photos here in one place!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Scalloped Flower

My sister looked through all my Convention swaps the other night, and she asked me to scan this and send it to her. (Hi, Kathy!) Only then did I realize that I never posted this card. It was one of my swaps at Convention a couple of weeks ago.....only made a few of these. Soooo, I thought I'd share it with all of you as well!!
The scroll in the background is from Priceless, the saying is a brand new set that I just bought (from last year's catalog) called Friendship Flowers. It was one of those sets I had looked at many, many times and thought it was just OK....you know, nothing special. That is, until a friend of mine send me a wonderful card using one of the sayings from the set. After that, I just had to have it!!! Don't you just hate it when that happens?!! LOL!! (Ah, such is the life of a stamp-a-holic!!) The saying on this card is probably one of my favorites in the set.
Not sure if you can see it, but the background paper has little stripes of glitter....created with the 2-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds. And the "flower" was actually created by using the fabulous, brand-new (to me AND to the catalog) Scallop Punch! Saw this idea on another blog and just had to re-create it......don't ya just luv this idea?!!
Stamps: Priceless, Friendship Flowers, Three for You Punch Kit
Inks: So Saffron, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
CS: So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard
Misc: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/4" Round Punch, Paper Piercer, Gold Mini Brad, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Prints Designer Series Paper in So Saffron
NOTE: Sponging was done using More Mustard ink.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin