Check out all my photos here in one place!

Friday, October 14, 2011

A Little Pink Duck

Remember that last little duckie card?....the one that was a Baby Challenge card, but turned out to be a perfect for a little boy?  Only problem with that was that I needed a card for a new little baby GIRL!  So, this is what I finally came up with! 

Basically, the duck in the center of this card was created the same as the duck from the boy card, but then I needed to add in some frilly things.....and make it pink!!  I think the pink duck works, don't you?!!  This is a real girly-girl card. 

Here's how I made it:
(Some non-SU stuff here, as well as some retired SU!)
-There's a layer of impressed cardstock layered over the same color card base.
-The white strip was punched on both top and bottom.
-The little holes were covered by the tiniest Basic Pearls, which were colored using one of my Copic Markers.
-The little duckie was colored in using the same Copic Marker.
-The hat and umbrella were "colored in" using Dazzling Diamonds.
-The beak and polka dots were colored in using my old Pixie Pink marker.

Sure hope the new Mom likes this little card!

Stamps: Easy Events, Short & Sweet
Inks:  Basic Black
CS:  Mauve Mist*, Whisper White
Big Shot:  Non-SU Embossing Folder, Circles Die
Misc:  Copic Markers, Modern Label Punch, Pink Gingham Ribbon*, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Punch, Basic Pearls, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Dimensionals, Pixie Pink Marker*
*Retired SU (Remember I'm trying to use up some of the many things I have in my stash that are no longer current!!)

Thanks for stopping by today!  (Sorry it's been so long...I've missed you!)

2 comments:

Rose said...

Totally girly adorable, the new mom will love it!

Kathy W said...

too stinkin cute

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin