Check out all my photos here in one place!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

With Sympathy



These are definitely always the most difficult cards to make.....and send! Unfortunately, I needed to send a couple of them recently and this simple card is what I came up with....since I'm pleased with the simple, but pretty result, I thought I'd share. It's really a no-layer card, colored with markers....no special technique!...., has a touch of ribbon and a torn, sponged edge.....the strip of Certainly Celery is actually adhered to the part of the card with the saying.

So, that's my quick post for today, and here's the info:

Stamps: Embrace Life, Thoughts & Prayers

Inks: Basic Gray, Certainly Celery (for sponging)

CS: Whisper White, Certainly Celery

Markers: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery

Misc: Certainly Celery Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon, Rectangle Hand-Held Punch*, Sponge

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

very pretty, I agree these are ones you need but never seem to have on hand

Unknown said...

a very nice simple card, and that is all that is needed at these times, your sentiment says it all

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin